Canada’s Immigration policies are primarily driven by the goal of family reunification. A Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada may apply to sponsor an eligible grandparent, parent, spouse or common-law partner, dependent child, adopted child  and some other family members.  We will also work on your behalf to help reunite you with a spouse, common-law-partner or conjugal partner whether you are living in Canada or outside of Canada. We will also help the applicant apply for their Permanent Residence.