Many Canadian employers  hire Temporary Foreign Workers who will require a work permit and a positive LMIA (Labor Market Impact Assessment). We will help in the process of obtaining a positive LMIA  and will assist in the application for a work permit.   We can help students find the right schools for their studies, assist with settlement as well as prepare and apply for a study permit, thus enabling a smooth transition to Canada. Visitors from visa non-exempt countries require a Visitor Visa.  A child or grandchild may provide an invitation to a Parent or Grandparent to come to Canada for up to 10 years on a multiple-entry visitor visa. This will allow the Parent or Grandparent to stay in Canada for up to two years on each entry.  We will be happy to provide the information required in order to bring your loved ones to Canada for a visit.
If you are presently in Canada on a temporary visa and wish to extend your stay we can help you determine if you are eligible to apply for an extension and we can prepare your documents.